Sunday, January 18, 2009

Okay, I'll try it!

I have had many requests to start blogging, and looking at all my friends' blogs, I feel like mine will be not so interesting, but I will try! I will never be as good as Bear Bear with her 4 (yes, four) cute blogs! I named it Mommy's house, because that is what Paige calls our house. It's not Paige's house, or Daddy's house, or our house, not even Roscoe's house. For some reason it is Mommy's house! And even though we really don't spend a whole lot of time here, that was all I could think of at the moment! Maybe I'll think of something cuter later! I will hopefully figure out how to add some pictures when I finish typing!



Probably all I will blog about are the cute things that Paige says. I always say that I wish I was writing down all the funny things she says so I can remember them, so maybe this can be my way of writing them down! Tonight we had a get-together with friends and we played a little Rock Band. Paige got to play some too, she loved the drums, microphone, and "bootar" (guitar).

We got in the car to go home, it was pretty late, and she said very sadly, "I don't want to go home, I want to do more band." Garrett and I just laughed and he said,"How sad Mama!" Then we asked her if we could be in her band and she said yes. Then it turned into this,"and Man-Man, and Allison, and Madison, and Cole, and Brandy, and Daniel, and Stacy, and Paw Paw, and Bear Bear, and Erin, and Chris......." and on and on. She is so silly. Then she told me and Garrett that we could play the "bootar" and she would sing. Her Paw Paw will be proud. Well the computer is acting crazy, I'll add pictures later!

2 comments:

  1. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!! What a nice surprise when I went to Kahtleen's blog and saw a comment there by Emily. So I clicked on Emily and it's you!!! This will be so much fun. You will enjoy it. If you want others' feedback, "advertise" on FB! ha! I am going to become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,
    I am soooo happy that you have decide to blog. More ways that I can keep up with you and cute Paige!
    I was wondering when your mom was going to get a hold of you with blogging. with her 4 blogs i was wondering how long it would be before you started.

    ReplyDelete